Silver has had a long standing background in human history in all aspects of use be it alchemy, magic, medicine and currency.
Everything in the Universe is made up of elements. Gold, Copper, Silver, Iron being the most commonly known among many others. Silver has been used for many purposes throughout many ancient civilizations from Egypt, China, South America to name a few. Its uses are still known to be used as currency in coins, jewelry, housewares, dentistry, medical devices, batteries and in many other technological and technical uses.
In ancient times as far back as the Bbaylonians, silver was the preferred method to store and transport water due to its naturally purifying qualities. Silver coins were also known to be used in drinking water due to its purifying qualities.
In magic, silver is receptive. Receptive Energies posses the following qualities:
Attracting, quiet, calming, soothing, promotes meditation, spirituality and inward reflection. Grounding and peace energy. Psychic awareness, promotes love.
Below I will share with you 3 ways you can use Silver as an alchemist for your magical rituals.
One. Moon Meditation to start or complete a goal
During any phase of the moon this ritual can be ideal. However, during a new moon you can do this meditation to start a new goal or during a full moon, complete a goal.
- In a quiet space, free of distractions, set a white plate and set either a white or silver candle.
- Dress the candle with honey and lightly sprinkle silver glitter around the candle.
- Securely place the candle on the plate with either a candle holder or allow some a few drops of candle drippings on the plate and before it cools, secure the candle on the wet wax.
- You can also place flowers along the plate, although optional. I prefer white carnations as they are known as flowers of the gods.
- Once set up, you can simply meditate on the initiation and outcome of your goal. Visualize yourself attaining the goal and produce feelings of achievement related to your goal. This will help stimulate your subconscious mind and attract circumstances that will help with your goal’s manifestation.
Two. Add Silver Jewelry to your collection
The element of silver is very calming and subtle to the energy fields. Related to the moon goddess, silver helps attract soothing vibrations and is also a beautifying element to the auric field. The element of silver promotes self control and truth. If you’re feeling out of place, unable to concentrate or dealing with anger issues, keeping a piece of silver jewelry close to your body can help balance out those conflicting vibrations. It is also a cleansing and clearing element to the senses and mind. Helps purify and transform negativity be it with your thoughts and emotions.
Three. Attract Venus Love Energy Sachet
Like the moon goddess, Venus is closely related to the elements of the moon and element silver. The energy of these two goddesses combined can help attract love and compassion for oneself. If you’re dealing with self esteem issues or are unable to find love, carrying a sachet can help you attract the goddess qualities of Venus.
What you will need.
- White or silver sachet pouch
- Silver glitter
- Orange Peel (4 pieces)
- Cinnamon Sticks (2 pieces)
Place all ingredients into your sachet bag. Let it sit over night by your window sill covered by a white cloth. Letting it sit by your window will allow the night sky charge your sachet. You can light a candle and meditate over it, visualizing what you’d like to accomplish.
This simple pouch can be carried to attract the healing and beautifying qualities of Venus.