I’m all about simplifying my life and love to reference Pinterest when in a pinch. I recently started meal prep and although I’m not a pro just yet, I’ve been looking to incorporate practical methods. Meal prep isn’t easy per se, but simple life hacks like the one I’m showing you today will make it that much easier.
Lemon Ice Cubes!
Exactly my point. Super easy and why not do it during my meal prep time as opposed to each morning?
I noticed I was skipping this step as I’m simply too lazy to squeeze a lemon. Yes, at 5:30 am each morning, everything counts and making lemon ice cubes is simply genius.
What you will need
Ice Cube Tray
Squeeze Lemon Juice into ice cubes
Add a lemon ice cube to warm water and you have instant lemon water.
- Neutralizes the body’s acidity levels, making it more alkaline, which reduces inflammation.
- High in antioxidant, improving skin texture and minimizing wrinkles.
- Can help reduce bacteria levels in the body related to yeast infections.
- Reduces constipation and aids digestion.
- Stimulates your liver to promote detoxification.
- Promotes clear skin and helps reduce acne.
- Helps fight viral infections and freshens your breath.
- Reduces appetite to help with weight loss as well as boost metabolism.